In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation Offbeat Safaris Holdings Ltd takes the privacy and security of data seriously and retains personal data on file in a manner and for a duration which is appropriate and proportionate, having regards to legal requirements and effective performance by us of the services you have engaged with us for.
- We only collect the contact information you provide us with to keep in touch with you, with your permission.
- We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data.
- We never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your personal information to any other website.
- If you enter your email, postal address and telephone number into our website, we may use these details to contact you unless you ask us not to. If you have provided us with your postal address or phone number and you do not want us to contact you this way, please let us know by email.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data, see the information we hold about you and ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected. If you want to see the information we hold about you, please email us.
- When we are satisfied of your identity we will send you a copy of your personal information that we are legally required to disclose. You can also email us at the same address if you think that information we hold about you is inaccurate and you want it to be corrected.
If you believe that we hold personal data about you which we no longer need to hold then please let us know, and if we agree, we will delete it. There may be legal reasons why we feel unable to do this immediately and/or other practical reasons which make its immediate deletion impracticable but it is our policy not to retain personal data save as necessitated by and compatible with our business and the services we provide to you.